Our values are our promise to you
These six values represent the heart and soul of our business.
They guide us in every decision we make and every action that we take. They inspire our employees to be the best they can and to deliver an unbeatable experience to our customers. They’re the reason our relationships – with customers and suppliers – are so strong. Without them, we would be just another fire safety company.
Each of our six values come alive in different ways. Through our customers, who come in all shapes and sizes. Through our contribution to the fire safety industry. Through our desire to help businesses achieve their goals with innovation and new technology.
We’re clear about how our values translate into benefits for our customers. Find out more about what that means for you.
Quality in Compliance
Fire Safety Services provides high-quality products and services. We protect our customers’ lives, staff and property; they are confident that they are in safe hands.
- Third-party accredited
- Affordable quality
- First-class customer service
- Professional personnel
- All products comply with relevant standards.
Reliability & Trust
We ensure our customers are legally compliant, and we always give clear and justified reasons for our recommendations in line with British Standards.
- Deliver our promise with integrity
- 24-7-365 service
- Speedy response
- Ensuring quality in compliance
- Compliance needs identified and justified.
Capability & Expertise
Our staff are trained to provide a high-quality service. We work in partnership with the Fire Industry Association and publish regular news updates and advice on the fire industry.
- Fully qualified and certified technicians
- NEBOSH and IFPO registered assessors
- Active Trade Association members
- Third-party accredited
- BAFE approved.
Fire Safety Services provides a single point-of-contact and are always prepared to listen to our clients. We offer tailor-made solutions where necessary.
- Focused account management
- Tailor-made solutions
- Latest news and advice provided
- Anticipate and fulfil all client fire safety needs.
Environmental & Ethical
We run sustainable operations and offer energy saving advice relating to fire safety. Our recommendations are intended to ensure that you comply with legal requirements.
- Eco-friendly fire safety advice
- Eco fire safety products
- Environmental fleet policy
- Smartnav technology on service vehicles
- Active member of Green Business Network.
Our services are continually growing and expanding. We investigate and review the latest technology to support our clients. Continually developing new products and services.
- Supplying latest technology to our clients
- Regularly assessing, training and investing in our people
- Pre-empting client fire safety requirements.
Covering: East Anglia & South East
Covering: East Midlands, North East & Scotland
Covering: West Midlands, South West, North West & Scotland
Covering: South & London