Meeting all your fire safety needs, every day, across the UK
Would you like to talk to one of our dedicated national account managers about your fire safety requirements?
Whether you have a handful of sites or are a national corporate business with hundreds of sites across the UK we can help you.
We are a one-stop shop for multi-site businesses across the UK.
Call us on: 08000 234114
or email your enquiry to
Alternatively, please complete this form to request a call back:
Multi-Site Business Enquiry
The regional and national choice for many organisations throughout the UK
We’re the number one choice for hundreds of large-scale organisations, in a variety of industry sectors, with locations up and down the country. So, what makes Fire Safety Services the right partner for you?
- Dedicated account handler which means you have one main point of contact
- One time-saving contract which covers all fire safety service and maintenance across your whole organisation
- 100% legal compliance: we make sure you’re always fully covered keeping everyone in your business safe at all times – and you safe from prosecution. Find out more about why this is so important.
- We’re independently accredited with a range of schemes, including UKAS. Find out more about our third-party accreditation.
- Privileged access to FCS Live – our user-friendly fire risk assessment software which helps you to monitor, manage and plan for the future. Access all your fire risk assessment reports in one place, create a reliable audit trail and control your budgets more easily. There are multiple benefits to using our software – why not find out more?
- Business expansion planning so you can stay on top of fire safety as your business grows.
The one-stop shop for multi-site businesses across the UK
We call ourselves a one-stop shop because we offer a complete range of fire safety services. You can choose from one, several or all of these.
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire alarms*
- Fire extinguishers*
- Emergency lighting*
- Dry risers and fire hydrants
- Passive protection
- Portable appliance testing
- Fire training
- Fire evacuation
*We take care of supply, design, install, commission and servicing, depending on your needs.
Clear on the law concerning who’s responsible?
If you’re a ‘responsible person’ you’ll know that it’s a title that demands integrity and commitment. Anyone found to have knowingly breached guidelines is putting themselves at risk – personally – of huge fines and imprisonment. Fire safety negligence is prosecuted under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and since the 2016 Health & Safety Sentencing guidelines came into force – the industry is witnessing a seismic shift in punitive measures. Fines that would previously have been imposed at the tens of thousands level are now rocketing into the millions. Read more here about our thoughts on prosecutions in the fire safety industry.
Our accreditation means your in safe hands
Being independently evaluated and held to account by a third party – an independent expert – proves to you that we’re committed to the highest standards of quality, competence and workmanship and provides total peace of mind.
We’ve been rigorously assessed by a range of third-party accrediting bodies and have met all their demanding standards. Find out more about these organisations and the levels of accreditation we’ve achieved.
Customer Case Studies
Our mantra is to ‘live our values’:
- Quality in compliance
- Reliability and trust
- Capability and expertise
- Environmental and ethical
Our customers clearly agree and we think it’s important you hear directly from them.
Here are some of their stories in which they explain why Fire Safety Services is their number one choice.
“Fire Safety Services are reliable, professional and they have strong work ethics. We have built up a trustworthy relationship with them and we are reassured by their fire safety knowledge.”
Gary Vindis – Chairman, Vindis Motor Group
“Fire Safety Services are a forward thinking and dynamic fire safety company who tailor their service provision in line with our bespoke technology.”
Lucy Scroggs – Account Director, Cloud FM
“We were looking for a locally based company with a single point of contact, who could react quickly and efficiently to our requirements, advise us on any fire safety matters and who understood our business.”
Chris Mann – Aftersales Development Manager, Robinsons Motor Group
Covering: East Anglia & South East
Covering: East Midlands, North East & Scotland
Covering: West Midlands, South West, North West & Scotland
Covering: South & London